Agent Registration

COVID-19 Updates 

Update: October 20

As we approach the winter season, it is becoming clearer that we are entering a second wave of COVID-19. With an abundance of caution, we are announcing the decision to cancel the in-person BCSRA Winter 2021 Show due to the progression of the COVID-19 pandemic and the continuing restrictions on large events. 

We felt it was best to make this decision earlier rather than later to allow you to plan your selling season accordingly.

Thank you to all of you who took the time to answer the Winter 2021 Outlook Survey. The BCSRA will continue to explore virtual tools to bring our members and retailers together during this difficult time and beyond. We hope to share our plans with you in the coming month.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Stay Safe and Healthy.

Best Regards
BCSRA Board and Secretariat


Update: May 5

We are sorry to inform you that we have made the decision to cancel the BCSRA Summer 2020 Show due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and the current provincial ban on gatherings.

Exhibitors who have already registered will receive full refunds shortly.

The BCSRA will be back bigger and stronger than ever in January 2021. Planning for the January Show will begin soon to make the BCSRA Show the best Show in the country.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Stay Safe and Healthy.

Best Regards,
BCSRA Board and Secretariat


Update: April 2

The BCSRA Summer 2020 Show has been postponed to July 21 – 23 (move-in July 20). 

While there is no way to know at this point whether the Show will actually go ahead this Summer, the Board feels that moving the Show by two weeks will increase our chances to see this happen.

Registration will open on Wednesday, April 15. 

In the meantime, we hope that you will all stay safe and healthy.
Best Regards,
BCSRA Board and Secretariat


Update: March 31

This is a very difficult time for all of us and we face some challenging decisions. After a very thorough discussion of our Board, we feel that it is best to proceed with the planning of the Show with the understanding that the situation is evolving each day. The important thing for you to know, is that if we have to cancel the Show, there will be no penalty for the agents.

Your health and safety is our top priority. The Board will follow all guidelines given us by BC Health Services Authority and the Federal Government with regard to the coming Summer Show.

We expect these guidelines from BC Health Services Authority to change rapidly. As of today, the Richmond Olympic Oval is closed until further notice. We will monitor and make all decisions based on BC Health Services Authority guidelines closer to the date of the Show. 

We are also exploring the option of postponing the Show to later in July or early August.
Should we decide to postpone or cancel the Show, you will be informed immediately, and no later than Friday, June 19. Any registration fees paid will be refunded in full.
For now, the BCSRA Summer 2020 Show is still scheduled to take place from July 7 – 9.

Registration will open next Monday, April 6. To support our members during this crisis, Show fees will be reduced by $200.00.

Should the Show proceed as planned, risk mitigation strategies, such as sanitizer stations and distancing between attendees, will be in place.

For now, stay home if possible, support each other, keep others safe and stay healthy.
If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to email [email protected] 
Best Regards,
BCSRA Board and Secretariat



Member Login:
forget your password?

Includes access to:
• Update Your Profile
• Retailer Information
• Lawyer Services